ВИДЕО сервис
Све вијести

Најновије вијести

English14/06/2018

DVORAK STARTS SHOOTING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT SUFFERING OF SERBS IN SREBRENICA

 

For the sake of the historical truth, it is necessary to deny a series of lies about an alleged genocide against Srebrenica Bosniaks and tell the story about the Serb victims in Srebrenica which the wider public knows nothing about, says Dvorak

 

Interview by Miro Pejic

SREBRENICA, June 14 /SRNA/ - Czech film director Vaclav Dvorak has started shooting material for a documentary about the Serb suffering in Srebrenica in the 1990s homeland war.

Dvorak told Srna that eight years ago he started shooting dialogues and takes and collecting material for the documentary about Srebrenica Serbs and that those activities were disrupted due to the lack of financial resources.

"The material disappeared because the cameraman I was working with had died. In the meantime, we found a sponsor and went back to the project,” said Dvorak.

He points out that he spoke with and received plenty of significant information from the head of the Institute for Research on Suffering of Serbs in XX Century Milivoj Ivanisevic in Belgrade, who has numerous documents about Muslim crimes against Serbs in Srebrenica and the vicinity.

“We would like to record a few more conversations with members of the Serb victims’ families and witnesses to the crimes, and also film the monuments and photo documentation testifying to the suffering of the Serbs,” said Dvorak.

Talking about the project, he said that the aim of the film is to confront the lies about Srebrenica fed to the global public by the western media for more than two decades.

"For the sake of the historical truth, it is necessary to deny a series of lies about an alleged genocide against Srebrenica Bosniaks and tell the story about the Serb victims in Srebrenica which the wider public knows nothing about,” said the Czech filmmaker.

Dvorak said that he and his associates wanted to describe in the documentary how the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina began.

"We have evidence indicating that the Muslims had been preparing for the war and that they had sent their young men for training and battlefields in Croatia and attacked barracks and members of the then regular Yugoslav People’s Army,” Dvorak pointed out.

He underlines there are also witnesses who testified that Alija Izetbegovic’s troops had shot the targets in the Markale Market and in the Vase Miskina Street in Sarajevo upon their leaders’ orders and then blamed the Serbs and triggered an international military intervention and attacks on Serb positions.

"According to the testimonies we have, Izetbegovic is also responsible for Srebrenica which he sacrificed for the international military intervention, and also responsible for the manipulation of the events and victims in Potocari, which is not over yet,” said Dvorak.

He recalls that no one has been convicted for the crimes against Serbs in Srebrenica yet and that the Muslim commanders who ordered the crimes against their own people should be prosecuted.

Support to the Czech director on the project is provided by the Association of Camp Detainees from the region of Birac, the Veterans Association of Srebrenica and associations of families of the detained and fallen Serb veterans and missing civilians from Bratunac and Srebrenica.

Dvorak, an advocate of revealing the real truth about the persecution of Serbs in Kosovo, is the author of “Stolen Kosovo,” a documentary which several years ago presented to the world the truth about the Serb suffering and Albanian crimes in Kosovo, denying the lies about Serb crimes in the southern Serbian province told by the western media.

Apart from the suffering of Serbs, the film also talks about the destruction and steeling of Serb property and cultural and historical heritage in Kosovo. /end/ds