English
18.02.2026
14:29:00
BUDIMIR: SAJ SHOWED IN DUBAI IT BELONGS TO GLOBAL ELITE
BANJA LUKA, FEBRUARY 18 /SRNA/ - The Minister of Internal Affairs /MoI/ of Republika Srpska Željko Budimir said that the members of the Special Anti-Terrorist Unit /SAJ/ at the international competition of special units "SWAT Challenge" in Dubai achieved a result that was noticeable and certainly shows that they belong to the global elite of special police units.
At the reception for the members of the SAJ, which he organized today with the director of the Police of Srpska Siniša Kostrešević, Budmir pointed out that he will support them in the coming year, and that the members of the MoI of the Srpska will continue to participate in such competitions, through which they gather experience that will surely help them in carrying out regular police work and tasks. SAJ commander Saša Japundža said that the preparations for the competition in Dubai lasted a month and a half, and that they are satisfied with the result they achieved considering that they improved the result from last year, the MoI of Republika Srpska announced. "We will try to use this time until the next competition and to prepare for certain training grounds in order to make an even better result next year," pointed out Japundža. The prestigious competition for measuring the abilities of special units "SWAT Challenge," organized by the Dubai Police, was held from February 7 to 11. At the competition, 109 teams from 48 countries tested their strength and skills.
English
24 minutes from now
CVIJANOVIĆ: AUSTRIA ONE OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ECONOMIC PARTNERS
BANJA LUKA, FEBRUARY 19 /SRNA/ - The Serb member of the Presidency of BiH Željka Cvijanović met today in Banja Luka with the Ambassador of the Republi...
8 minutes from now
SITUATION REGARDING POSSIBLE TEMPORARY RELEASE DUE TO WIFE'S DEATH VERY DELICATE; KARADŽIĆ’S HEALTH NOT GOOD
BELGRADE, FEBRUARY 19 /SRNA/ – Goran Petronijević, a member of Radovan Karadžić's legal team, told SRNA that due to confidentiality he cannot speak ab...
1 hour ago
GATHERING OF FBiH LEADERS IN BANJA LUKA SHOULD BE CANCELED AS IT IS AN INSULT TO SERBS
BIJELJINA, FEBRUARY 19 /SRNA/ - The announced gathering in Banja Luka of politicians from the FBiH Nermin Nikšić and Elmedin Konaković, should be canc...
2 hours ago
DODIK: FAILED POLITICIANS FROM SARAJEVO WITH INTENTS OF CREATING CHAOS NOT WELCOME IN BANJA LUKA
BANJA LUKA, FEBRUARY 19 /SRNA/ – SNSD Leader, Milorad Dodik, emphasized that failed politicians from Sarajevo are not welcome if their intention is to...
2 hours ago
DODIK: NO STRUGGLE FOR MULTIPOLAR WORLD WITHOUT RUSSIA
MOSCOW, FEBRUARY 19 /SRNA/ – SNSD Leader Milorad Dodik said that the talks on multipolarity in the world was initiated thanks to the efforts of Russia...
12 hours ago
KARAN: SRPSKA INSTITUTIONS AND THEIR FUNCTIONING WILL BE PRESERVED
BANJA LUKA, FEBRUARY 18 /SRNA/ – Republika Srpska President, Siniša Karan, stated that the Srpska institutions and their full functioning will be pres...