English
13.11.2024
18:12:00
BUBIĆ: COURT ACTED ILLEGALLY
SARAJEVO, NOVEMBER 13 /SRNA/ - The lawyer for Republika Srpska President, Goran Bubić, said this evening that it is unacceptable, illegal, and constitutes a violation of fair trial standards for the Prosecutor's Office of BiH to have questioned witnesses regarding an investigation that was conducted after the start of the trial.
Speaking about today's hearing, he emphasized that witnesses confirmed that the key document they sought on the UN website is not authentic. "We will see what decision the Court will make on that matter, and the same applies to the audio recording of President Dodik’s speech on the 81st anniversary of the Battle of Kozara which content was appropriate, but from a formal legal perspective, such statements cannot be included in the process of presenting evidence," Bubić said at a press conference in East Sarajevo after the hearing. Bubić emphasized that the Court previously rejected similar statements to journalists as evidence at the beginning of the criminal proceedings. He added that the next hearing is scheduled for November 20.
English
3 hours ago
CVIJANOVIĆ: BOSNIAK POLITICIANS AGAIN CAMPAIGNING ON BEHALF OF SRPSKA OPPOSITION
ISTOČNO SARAJEVO, AUGUST 16 /SRNA/ – The Serb member of the BiH Presidency Željka Cvijanović stressed in a statement that Bosniak politicians were onc...
4 hours ago
KOŠARAC: KONAKOVIĆ'S POLITICAL FORTUNES ARE SINKING
ISTOČNO SARAJEVO, AUGUST 16 /SRNA/ – Every new statement by Dino Konaković is nothing more than a desperate attempt to restore his damaged reputation...
5 hours ago
TRIŠIĆ BABIĆ: KONAKOVIĆ HAS NO REASON TO BELIEVE PEOPLE IN SRPSKA CARE WHAT HE SAYS
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 16 /SRNA/ – The Acting Director of the Republika Srpska Office for International Cooperation Ana Trišić Babić said she did not know...
5 hours ago
KOVAČEVIĆ HITS BACK AT KONAKOVIĆ: PEOPLE IN SRPSKA NEITHER KNOW NOR CARE WHO YOU ARE
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 16 /SRNA/ – "Dino Konaković addresses citizens of Republika Srpska" - end of joke, SNSD spokesman Radovan Kovačević wrote on the so...
8 hours ago
MINIĆ: NEW INVESTMENT TO BOOST NEVESINJE’S ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
NEVESINJE, AUGUST 16 /SRNA/ – Republika Srpska Prime Minister Savo Minić stressed that Nevesinje was opening a new chapter in its economic development...
10 hours ago
MINIĆ: GOVERNMENT BACKS FACTORY PROJECT IN NEVESINJE
NEVESINJE, AUGUST 16 /SRNA/ – Republika Srpska Prime Minister Savo Minić has said today that he had discussed with Nevesinje Mayor Milenko Avdalović t...