English
17.07.2025
15:12:00
"VIJADUKT" CASE IS ROBBERY OF THE CENTURY, TODAY JOINED BY SCHMIDT

BANJA LUKA, JULY 17 /SRNA/ – President of Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik stated that the "Vijadukt" case is the robbery of the century, organized by lawyer clans from Banja Luka and Sarajevo, with the support of several important representatives of the international community, now joined by Christian Schmidt.
At a press conference in Banja Luka, Dodik emphasized that Republika Srpska was robbed in a process that in no way deserved to be part of arbitration. "Today, Schmidt himself joined this, obviously working to secure a favorable position for himself through all of this," Dodik said. He reiterated that the OHR has no authority to make such decisions, and that even if Schmidt had been appointed through the prescribed procedure, he would not be allowed to intervene in this way. "Christian Schmidt’s decisions are not legally valid and cannot be part of legal practice in BiH," Dodik said. The President of Srpska explained that this process did not envisage arbitration to take place in the USA, and that BiH behaved passively, apparently in agreement to pursue the maximum amount. According to him, it has never happened before that the amount requested by any party, in this case, law offices from Sarajevo and Banja Luka, was almost entirely granted through an arbitration process. Dodik said that Republika Srpska will sue BiH and will find a way to initiate legal proceedings against Christian Schmidt in Germany. "We are telling the EU that only by annulling all Schmidt's decisions, which encroach upon the constitutional and legal order of Republika Srpska and BiH, can relations be normalized and the European path restored," Dodik said.
English
9 hours ago

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik emphasized that Petar Kočić taught the Serbs that whenever they made the histo...
11 hours ago

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS
SARAJEVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers Staša Košarac emphasized that Milorad Dodik is the choice of the Serb people...
16 hours ago

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED
BIJELJINA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - In a heroic operation by the Republika Srpska Army on this day in 1992, 7,500 Serbs from Smoluća, Tinja, and Potpeć were...
16 hours ago

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Association of Women War Victims, Božica Rajilić, stated that BiH is an impossible s...
17 hours ago

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The director of the Republic Center for Research of War, War Crimes and the Search for Missing Persons, Viktor Nuždić, emp...
18 hours ago

GRAORAC: RETURN THE PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING TO THE ENTITY LEVEL
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Organization of Families of Captured and Fallen Soldiers and Missing Civilians, Isid...