English

08.06.2026

Time15:30:00

GAGIĆ: THERE IS NO EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL IN BiH

BANJA LUKA, JUNE 8 /SRNA/ - The President of the Presidency of the Veterans' Organization of Republika Srpska /BORS/ Milovan Gagić said that there is no equal justice for all peoples in BiH, and that the Court of BiH has shown this with its latest verdict, in which three former members of the Army of Republika Srpska were sentenced to 40 years in prison in a first-instance verdict.

BANJA LUKA, JUNE 8 /SRNA/ - The President of the Presidency of the Veterans' Organization of Republika Srpska /BORS/ Milovan Gagić said that there is no equal justice for all peoples in BiH, and that the Court of BiH has shown this with its latest verdict, in which three former members of the Army of Republika Srpska were sentenced to 40 years in prison in a first-instance verdict.



Gagić pointed out to SRNA that this is who knows which in a series of verdicts confirming that the Court of BiH judges Serbs in one way, and other peoples in another. "The Court of BiH does not have the same standards for Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks. Because indictment counts are set up and packed against Serbs and they get maximum sentences, while others are acquitted of charges or get minimum sentences," said Gagić. Besides that, he warned, there are also numerous crimes committed by Bosniaks or Croats for which not even a procedure has been initiated, let alone a verdict reached. Gagić believes that the government of Republika Srpska and the Serb people must find a solution to this problem and protect their veterans from the persecution that is taking place. "We must respond urgently because they have a clear strategy on how to make us Serbs into something we are not, and for them to be the victims in the war that took place in the 1990s," warned Gagić. The Court of BiH sentenced in the first instance former members of the Army of Republika Srpska Zdravko Panić, Trivo Vukić, and Slobodan Knežević to a total of 40 years in prison for a crime against humanity committed in the area of Prijedor and Ljubija. Milodrag Glušac, Ranko Babić, Ranko Došenović, Milan Vukić, and Milorad Obradović were acquitted of the charges, because the trial chamber, based on the evidence, did not determine that they had ordered, nor that they had participated in the imprisonment, torture, and murder of civilians, nor that they had been in a position to prevent this crime.

English

Time4 hours ago

GENERAL MLADIĆ TO BE EXAMINED TOMORROW BY CARDIOLOGIST FROM SERBIA

GENERAL MLADIĆ TO BE EXAMINED TOMORROW BY CARDIOLOGIST FROM SERBIA

BELGRADE, AUGUST 20 /SRNA/ - General Ratko Mladić is in the weakest condition he has ever been in and was unable to utter a single word during our vis...

Time7 hours ago

SELAK: WE ALREADY HAVE THE NECESSARY FRAMEWORK, OTHER CALLS ARE PURE POPULISM

SELAK: WE ALREADY HAVE THE NECESSARY FRAMEWORK, OTHER CALLS ARE PURE POPULISM

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 20 /SRNA/ — Republika Srpska is a leader in BiH and the region in the fight against corruption and organized crime, with a strong l...

Time8 hours ago

LINTA: ZADAR COURT'S RULING OVER SONG "OJ, KRAJINO, MOJA MILA MATI" ANTI-CIVILIZATIONAL

LINTA: ZADAR COURT'S RULING OVER SONG "OJ, KRAJINO, MOJA MILA MATI" ANTI-CIVILIZATIONAL

BELGRADE, AUGUST 20 /SRNA/ - Chair of the Association of Serbs from the Region Miodrag Linta described the Zadar Court’decision anti-civilizational fo...

Time10 hours ago

MINES FOUND - REMNANTS OF SFOR WEAPONS DISPOSAL OPERATIONS

MINES FOUND - REMNANTS OF SFOR WEAPONS DISPOSAL OPERATIONS

BRČKO, AUGUST 20 /SRNA/ — Explosive ordnance and ammunition parts found in the wider area of the pheasantry in Brčko were in fact unexploded remnants...

Time10 hours ago

KNEŽEVIĆ PRESENTS DOCUMENTS SHOWING SPAJIĆ IS A MEMBER OF SERBIAN ARMED FORCES

KNEŽEVIĆ PRESENTS DOCUMENTS SHOWING SPAJIĆ IS A MEMBER OF SERBIAN ARMED FORCES

PODGORICA, AUGUST 20 /SRNA/ - Democratic People’s Party President Milan Knežević presented at a press conference a document which he claims shows that...

Time10 hours ago

85 YEARS SINCE CLOSURE OF USTASHA GOSPIĆ-JADOVNO-PAG CAMP COMPLEX

85 YEARS SINCE CLOSURE OF USTASHA GOSPIĆ-JADOVNO-PAG CAMP COMPLEX

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 20 /SRNA/ — The Ustasha Gospić-Jadovno-Pag death camp complex, which preceded the notorious Jasenovac camp, was shut down on this d...

See all

Copyright © 2023 News Agency of the Republic of Srpska - Srna. All rights reserved. The content of these pages may not be transmitted without permission and without citing the source