English
16.07.2026
19:38:00
ŽUPLJANIN: ARRIVAL OF U.S. INVESTIGATORS MARKS THE START OF A PROCESS TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH
BANJA LUKA, JULY 16 /SRNA/ - President of the Organisation of Senior Officers of the Republika Srpska Army /RSA/ Slobodan Župljanin said that the arrival of American investigators in Derventa should mark the beginning of a process aimed at establishing the truth about key events during the last war and removing the unjustly imposed burden placed on the Serb people.
Župljanin told SRNA that it is good news that American investigators are interested in crimes committed against Serbs during the Defensive-Patriotic War, especially given the fact that the Prosecutor's Office of BiH has shown a lack of interest in crimes against the Serb people. He believes that the time has finally come for the issue of Serb victims to be internationalised and for justice to be served for them as well. "It is regrettable that other countries, especially the United States, are interested in establishing the truth and prosecuting those responsible for crimes against Serbs, while BiH is not," Župljanin said. He said that crimes were committed in the Derventa area for which no one has yet been held accountable, and that there are still survivors among those who were victims of the notorious Rabić camp. He pointed out that five American investigators are coming to Derventa to take statements and collect other evidence related to crimes committed by citizens of BiH who, using false documents, obtained permission to enter the United States and, under false names or with permits based on fabricated evidence, enjoyed all the benefits of life in the US. He stressed that significant support to this process will be provided by the activities of the Memorial Centre of Republika Srpska, which is breaking through all blockades and obstacles and presenting documented truth to an ever-growing number of people around the world, instead of the false narrative previously spread by the Bosniak side. Five American investigator-prosecutors are expected to arrive in Derventa on Monday, July 20, to take statements from eight former camp inmates about the horrors they endured in the notorious camp for Serbs at the Rabić military warehouse in 1992. During the Defensive-Patriotic War, before the Army of Republika Srpska had even been formed, Croatian and Muslim forces attacked the local Serb population in Derventa. Camps for Serbs were established, the most notorious of which were those at the Army Hall and the Rabić site. The Rabić camp, established in April 1992, held 120 Serbs, and several hundred Serb civilians passed through the camps in Derventa overall.
English
43 minutes from now
PUTIN: WE WILL NOT TOLERATE GLORIFICATION OF NAZISM IN UKRAINE
PETROPAVLOVSK-KAMCHATSKY, August 23 /SRNA/ - Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the glorification of Nazism in Ukraine is part of the problem...
1 minute ago
SELAK: WE WILL CONTINUE TO OPPOSE GLORIFICATION OF USTASHA IDEOLOGY
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 23 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska Justice Minister Goran Selak attended a memorial service in Trnopolje for innocent Serb victims of an...
25 minutes ago
SRPSKA BANKING AGENCY RECEIVED NO PROPOSAL TO RAISE CONSUMER LOAN LIMIT
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 23 /SRNA/ - The Republika Srpska Banking Agency has not received any letter, proposal or initiative concerning an increase in the c...
35 minutes ago
LINTA: ATTACKS ON SERBS SHOW HATRED AND VIOLENCE ARE REWARDED IN CROATIA
BELGRADE, AUGUST 23 /SRNA/ - The latest cowardly attacks by Ustasha hordes on Serbs in Dubrovnik and Pag are among countless confirmations that Croati...
1 hour ago
TEN TIMES MORE SERBS DIE IN SARAJEVO EACH YEAR THAN ARE BORN
BELGRADE, AUGUST 23 /SRNA/ - Ten times more Serbs die each year in Sarajevo than are born there, while no Serb children are born in the formerly predo...
2 hours ago
PEZESHKIAN: MEMORANDUM BEST PATH TO ENDING WAR
TEHRAN, AUGUST 23 /SRNA/ - Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian stated that a memorandum of understanding with the United States is the best way to bre...