English
19.07.2026
22:00:00
MINIĆ: POLICE IN THE FBiH MUST PROSECUTE ATTACKERS ON SERB RETURNEES
MODRIČA, JULY 19 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska Prime Minister Savo Minić condemned the attack on Serb returnees in Sanski Most and said that Republika Srpska expects the police agencies of the Federation of BiH /FBiH/ to prosecute the attackers.
"In Republika Srpska, first of all, we would not allow such a thing to happen. Secondly, we would immediately arrest those responsible and have them convicted," Minić told reporters in Modriča. He said that there is video footage of the attack and that he expects the police agencies in the FBiH to do their job. "Certainly, Republika Srpska, through its own police agencies, will also seek the strictest punishment for the perpetrators," Minić said. He said that this attack was a product of hatred that shocks every normal person. "This is happening in the FBiH, and not just now. What about the Serbian monuments and many other things that have happened in the past? We are talking about the problems we have in the Federation. What do you think would happen if we were together? Who would we turn to, and who would protect us besides the police of Republika Srpska?" Minić asked. He said that everyone is welcome in a stable and strong Republika Srpska, and stressed that Republika Srpska will take part in preventing and prosecuting those responsible for attacks on the Serbian people in the FBiH. Serb returnees Mika Davidović and her husband Željko Matić from Lušci Palanka near Sanski Most were physically attacked by Suvad Bašić, Muharem Bašić, and Hasan Rekić from Fajtovci near Sanski Most. Republika Srpska Minister of Justice Goran Selak posted a video of the attack on X and called on the Una-Sana Canton Ministry of the Interior, the relevant minister, and the police director to urgently investigate the case and inform the public about the measures taken. Davidović said that the attack on her and her husband Željko took place on July 14, that they immediately informed the police, which arrived only an hour and a half later, but that the police have not made any further statements regarding the case since then.
English
20 minutes from now
DODIK: REPUBLIKA SRPSKA STABLE, HAS POTENTIAL AND SUPPORTS ITS PEOPLE
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 23 /SRNA/ — President Milorad Dodik has stressed that Republika Srpska is stable, has potential and has institutions that care for...
10 hours ago
WASHINGTON EXAMINER: BiH'S POLITICAL SYSTEM UNSUSTAINABLE, BACK SRPSKA INDEPENDENCE
WASHINGTON, AUGUST 22 /SRNA/ — Washington must develop a realistic diplomatic roadmap leading Republika Srpska toward independence, the Washington Exa...
12 hours ago
MILICA PANIĆ WINS SILVER AT WORLD JU-JITSU CHAMPIONSHIPS
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 22 /SRNA/ — Republika Srpska ju-jitsu representative Milica Panić won a silver medal at the No-Gi Ju-Jitsu World Championship held...
13 hours ago
PUTIN: RUSSIAN STRIKES ON UKRAINE EFFECTIVE
MOSCOW, AUGUST 22 /SRNA – RIA Novosti/ — Russian President Vladimir Putin stated that Russian strikes on targets in Ukraine are effective and timely,...
13 hours ago
MINIĆ: HAGUE MECHANISM'S DECISION ON MLADIĆ IS INHUMANE AND RETALIATORY
ČELINAC, AUGUST 22 /SRNA/ — Republika Srpska Prime Minister Savo Minić described as inhumane the Hague Mechanism’s decision to reject the release of G...
15 hours ago
DODIK: SRPSKA HAS POTENTIAL AND IS THERE FOR EVERYONE
ČELINAC, AUGUST 22 /SRNA/ — President Milorad Dodik said that the "Srpska Loves You" campaign would show that the institutions of Republika Srpska rea...