English
27.07.2026
18:50:00
BODIES OF DECEASED ZENICA MOUNTAINEERS EVACUATED FROM THE ACCIDENT SITE
SARAJEVO, JULY 27 /SRNA/ - The bodies of all five Zenica mountaineers who died on Mount Elbrus in Russia have been evacuated from the accident site and handed over to investigative authorities.
Russia's Ministry of Emergency Situations said that large-scale search and rescue operations on Mount Elbrus in the Caucasus were completed today at 3:30 p.m. Central European Time, and that the bodies of three deceased climbers had been evacuated. The bodies of two of the victims were found yesterday. The official confirmation of death, identification, and possible autopsies will follow before the bodies of the tragically deceased mountaineers are transported to BiH. Chairman of Russia's Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin ordered the opening of a criminal case over the tragedy and the submission of a report on the established circumstances. Investigators are working to determine the cause of the accident, including checking whether any safety rules were violated during the ascent. In an attempt by a seven-member group of mountaineers from Zenica to reach the summit of Mount Elbrus, five of them died, while two survived. One of the survivors managed to descend the mountain on his own and report the accident, after which rescuers from Russia's Ministry of Emergency Situations were sent to the scene and found the second man alive.
English
4 hours ago
LINTA: SHAMEFUL TREATMENT OF GENERAL MLADIĆ BY HAGUE MECHANISM
BELGRADE, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - The president of the Alliance of Serbs from the Region, Miodrag Linta, said that it was shameful and inhumane that the In...
6 hours ago
GENERAL MLADIĆ'S TREATMENT IN SERBIA OR RUSSIA SHOULD BE URGENTLY APPROVED
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - The Organization of Senior Officers of the Republika Srpska Army has said that General Ratko Mladić should be urgently...
6 hours ago
PERSON ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ATTEMPTED MURDER OF DAVOR DABIĆ
ISTOČNO SARAJEVO, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - A person linked to the attempted murder of Davor Dabić in Istočno Sarajevo, which occurred on August 3, has been...
6 hours ago
REQUEST TO CRISHOCK TO LIFT BAN ON ŠEŠELJ ENTERING BiH
BIJELJINA, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - Lawyer Mirko Blagojević has requested that the 1998 decision declaring SRS leader Vojislav Šešelj persona non grata and...
6 hours ago
KOVAČEVIĆ: "OPPOSITION JOKERS" DO NOT MIND SCHMIDT IMPOSING NEW ELECTION TECHNOLOGIES
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - "Opposition jokers" are trying to falsely portray the SNSD as allegedly being afraid of new election technologies becau...
6 hours ago
DEBEVEC RESIGNS FROM COURT OF BiH POSTS BEFORE DISCIPLINARY MEASURE IS HANDED DOWN
SARAJEVO, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - Ranko Debevec resigned as a judge and president of the Court of BiH before the disciplinary commission of the High Judici...