English

27.07.2026

Time20:14:00

AT LEAST 30 PEOPLE KILLED IN ARMED ATTACK ON VILLAGE IN KADUNA STATE

ABUJA, JULY 27 /SRNA/ - At least 30 people, including eight children, were killed in an armed attack on a village in Nigeria's northwestern Kaduna State, local residents said.

ABUJA, JULY 27 /SRNA/ - At least 30 people, including eight children, were killed in an armed attack on a village in Nigeria's northwestern Kaduna State, local residents said.



Local officials said that armed men stormed the village, firing indiscriminately and setting houses on fire. Four people were injured. Violence carried out by armed gangs and other criminal groups has become a serious security challenge in parts of northwestern, northern and central Nigeria, where local communities are frequently targeted in deadly attacks, Reuters recalls. At the same time, the northeast of the country is being rocked by an insurgency by Islamist militants from the Boko Haram group and the breakaway ISWAP faction. No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack in Kaduna State.

English

Time4 hours ago

LINTA: SHAMEFUL TREATMENT OF GENERAL MLADIĆ BY HAGUE MECHANISM

LINTA: SHAMEFUL TREATMENT OF GENERAL MLADIĆ BY HAGUE MECHANISM

BELGRADE, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - The president of the Alliance of Serbs from the Region, Miodrag Linta, said that it was shameful and inhumane that the In...

Time5 hours ago

GENERAL MLADIĆ'S TREATMENT IN SERBIA OR RUSSIA SHOULD BE URGENTLY APPROVED

GENERAL MLADIĆ'S TREATMENT IN SERBIA OR RUSSIA SHOULD BE URGENTLY APPROVED

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - The Organization of Senior Officers of the Republika Srpska Army has said that General Ratko Mladić should be urgently...

Time6 hours ago

PERSON ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ATTEMPTED MURDER OF DAVOR DABIĆ

PERSON ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ATTEMPTED MURDER OF DAVOR DABIĆ

ISTOČNO SARAJEVO, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - A person linked to the attempted murder of Davor Dabić in Istočno Sarajevo, which occurred on August 3, has been...

Time6 hours ago

REQUEST TO CRISHOCK TO LIFT BAN ON ŠEŠELJ ENTERING BiH

REQUEST TO CRISHOCK TO LIFT BAN ON ŠEŠELJ ENTERING BiH

BIJELJINA, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - Lawyer Mirko Blagojević has requested that the 1998 decision declaring SRS leader Vojislav Šešelj persona non grata and...

Time6 hours ago

KOVAČEVIĆ: "OPPOSITION JOKERS" DO NOT MIND SCHMIDT IMPOSING NEW ELECTION TECHNOLOGIES

KOVAČEVIĆ: "OPPOSITION JOKERS" DO NOT MIND SCHMIDT IMPOSING NEW ELECTION TECHNOLOGIES

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - "Opposition jokers" are trying to falsely portray the SNSD as allegedly being afraid of new election technologies becau...

Time6 hours ago

DEBEVEC RESIGNS FROM COURT OF BiH POSTS BEFORE DISCIPLINARY MEASURE IS HANDED DOWN

DEBEVEC RESIGNS FROM COURT OF BiH POSTS BEFORE DISCIPLINARY MEASURE IS HANDED DOWN

SARAJEVO, AUGUST 21 /SRNA/ - Ranko Debevec resigned as a judge and president of the Court of BiH before the disciplinary commission of the High Judici...

See all

Copyright © 2023 News Agency of the Republic of Srpska - Srna. All rights reserved. The content of these pages may not be transmitted without permission and without citing the source