English
17.07.2025
15:23:00
U.S. ADMINISTRATION WILL BE ASKED TO REJECT THE OHR

BANJA LUKA, JULY 17 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik stated that he will ask the U.S. administration to reject the OHR as an instrument of interference in BiH’s internal affairs, following statements by American officials that they will no longer engage in such interference.
"The U.S. has changed its policy, and we support that. But if this is true, they must immediately reject the OHR as a tool for interference in internal affairs," Dodik said at a press conference in Banja Luka. He recalled that the Americans stated they would no longer interfere in internal affairs, and said he would ask the new U.S. administration about this. "We will ask the Americans what they think about this, to clearly state whether this is their policy to continue meddling in internal affairs or if they will reject Schmidt, who has neither the authority nor the right to interfere in these matters," Dodik said. He stated that the EU stands behind Schmidt's decisions, but Republika Srpska will continue on the path it believes is right. "The whole narrative about transferring power to the BiH level was the product of certain European circles that failed. Does anyone believe that some ‘little troika’ from Republika Srpska and some `troika` from the Federation of BiH have any chance to achieve anything in BiH? I don't think even the most deluded idealists believe that," Dodik said. He announced that legal proceedings will be initiated against those involved in all of this, with Schmidt as the main individual to be pursued. "Schmidt isn't nervous because of Republika Srpska, but because the calendar is running out, he's counting down the days. He is anxious because his end is near, and this is most evident in the `Vijadukt` case," Dodik said. He added that Schmidt is nervous because there is an international consensus to resolve the issues. "This is the collapse of diplomacy and politics. He acts like a man in panic, he is a destroyer of BiH, and will be remembered as such here," Dodik said.
English
36 minutes from now

STEVANDIĆ: SRPSKA WILL NOT HAVE TWO PRESIDENTS
BELGRADE, AUGUST 31 /SRNA/ - The Speaker of the Republika Srpska National Assembly, Nenad Stevandić, stressed that Republika Srpska will not have two...
11 hours ago

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik emphasized that Petar Kočić taught the Serbs that whenever they made the histo...
14 hours ago

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS
SARAJEVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers Staša Košarac emphasized that Milorad Dodik is the choice of the Serb people...
18 hours ago

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED
BIJELJINA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - In a heroic operation by the Republika Srpska Army on this day in 1992, 7,500 Serbs from Smoluća, Tinja, and Potpeć were...
19 hours ago

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Association of Women War Victims, Božica Rajilić, stated that BiH is an impossible s...
19 hours ago

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The director of the Republic Center for Research of War, War Crimes and the Search for Missing Persons, Viktor Nuždić, emp...