Sunday , 31st August 2025.

English

01.08.2025

Time17:24:00

SRPSKA SHOULD REJECT UNLAWFUL VERDICT AGAINST DODIK

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 1 /SRNA/ – Leader of the Serbian Radical Party, Vojislav Šešelj, states that the entire Republika Srpska should reject the final conviction handed down by the Court of BiH against Srpska President Milorad Dodik, calling it completely unlawful and unconstitutional.

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 1 /SRNA/ – Leader of the Serbian Radical Party, Vojislav Šešelj, states that the entire Republika Srpska should reject the final conviction handed down by the Court of BiH against Srpska President Milorad Dodik, calling it completely unlawful and unconstitutional.



"In this case, Republika Srpska and the Serb people in general must reject the verdict through their highest legislative and executive bodies. They must categorically refuse its implementation and prevent any activity that could lead to potential new elections until Dodik's regular officer expires," Šešelj told SRNA. Šešelj has emphasized that Republika Srpska should never have accepted the formation of the Court of BiH in the first place, as it was imposed by force through High Representatives and coordinated with the Hague Tribunal. He advised President Dodik to triple his personal security in the meantime and avoid any situation that could put him at risk of being apprehended or harmed. Šešelj also said that Serbs within BiH’s joint institutions should hold Bosniak representatives and false Croat representatives accountable for violating BiH’s constitutional norms and open discussions about BiH representatives’ actions in international organisations such as the UN. He stressed that Republika Srpska must remain firmly aligned with Serbia and Russia, expressing confidence that these two countries will not abandon Srpska. "As for the traitorous opposition parties in Srpska, I’ve heard that PDP will not accept any new elections to replace Dodik. All opposition parties should act similarly and reject the implementation of this unlawful verdict against Dodik," Šešelj said. According to him, any party that accepts the verdict is effectively declaring itself traitorous and should be condemned by the entire Serb people. The Appellate Division of the Court of BiH confirmed the first-instance verdict sentencing Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik to one year in prison and a six-year ban on political activity, for "disrespecting" the decisions of Christian Schmidt.

English

Time4 hours ago

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik emphasized that Petar Kočić taught the Serbs that whenever they made the histo...

Time6 hours ago

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY  IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS

SARAJEVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers Staša Košarac emphasized that Milorad Dodik is the choice of the Serb people...

Time11 hours ago

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED

BIJELJINA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - In a heroic operation by the Republika Srpska Army on this day in 1992, 7,500 Serbs from Smoluća, Tinja, and Potpeć were...

Time12 hours ago

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE

PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Association of Women War Victims, Božica Rajilić, stated that BiH is an impossible s...

Time12 hours ago

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED

PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The director of the Republic Center for Research of War, War Crimes and the Search for Missing Persons, Viktor Nuždić, emp...

Time13 hours ago

GRAORAC: RETURN THE PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING TO THE ENTITY LEVEL

GRAORAC: RETURN THE PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING TO THE ENTITY LEVEL

PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Organization of Families of Captured and Fallen Soldiers and Missing Civilians, Isid...

See all

Copyright © 2023 News Agency of the Republic of Srpska - Srna. All rights reserved. The content of these pages may not be transmitted without permission and without citing the source