Sunday , 31st August 2025.

English

03.08.2025

Time16:30:00

RAŠKOVIĆ-IVIĆ: "STORM" - CROATIA AND EUROPE’S DISGRACE

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 3 /SRNA/ – Sanda Rašković-Ivić, daughter of the former political leader of the Krajina Serbs in Croatia, Jovan Rašković, told SRNA that the Croatian military-police Operation Storm is a major disgrace for both the state of Croatia and Europe, which to this day has not been properly condemned and which, unfortunately, continues.

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 3 /SRNA/ – Sanda Rašković-Ivić, daughter of the former political leader of the Krajina Serbs in Croatia, Jovan Rašković, told SRNA that the Croatian military-police Operation Storm is a major disgrace for both the state of Croatia and Europe, which to this day has not been properly condemned and which, unfortunately, continues.



“The fact that the state of Croatia is again this year celebrating Operation Storm, the largest act of ethnic cleansing in post-war Europe, is a disgrace not only for Croatia but for all of Europe, which turns its head and remains silent. Some are even present,” said Rašković-Ivić. She expressed confidence that history will ultimately show who was on the right side and just how wrong Croatia’s actions today are. The criminal Operation Storm began on August 4, 1995, with an offensive by the Croatian Army and Police, along with HVO units, in the areas of Banija, Lika, Kordun, and north Dalmatia. The next day, August 5, Croatian forces entered the nearly abandoned town of Knin and raised the Croatian flag, while convoys of refugees were crossing Serb-controlled territories in BiH heading toward Serbia. According to “Veritas,” more than 220,000 Serbs were expelled during the Storm. 1,903 names are registered as killed or missing during and after the operation - of whom 1,247 /66%/ were civilians, around three-quarters of whom were over 60 years old. The International Court of Justice, in its February 2015 verdict, classified Operation Storm as ethnic cleansing but not as genocide, although global experts in the field argue that the operation had all the elements of genocide.

English

Time3 hours ago

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS

BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik emphasized that Petar Kočić taught the Serbs that whenever they made the histo...

Time5 hours ago

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY  IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS

SARAJEVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers Staša Košarac emphasized that Milorad Dodik is the choice of the Serb people...

Time10 hours ago

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED

BIJELJINA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - In a heroic operation by the Republika Srpska Army on this day in 1992, 7,500 Serbs from Smoluća, Tinja, and Potpeć were...

Time10 hours ago

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE

PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Association of Women War Victims, Božica Rajilić, stated that BiH is an impossible s...

Time11 hours ago

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED

PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The director of the Republic Center for Research of War, War Crimes and the Search for Missing Persons, Viktor Nuždić, emp...

Time12 hours ago

GRAORAC: RETURN THE PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING TO THE ENTITY LEVEL

GRAORAC: RETURN THE PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING TO THE ENTITY LEVEL

PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Organization of Families of Captured and Fallen Soldiers and Missing Civilians, Isid...

See all

Copyright © 2023 News Agency of the Republic of Srpska - Srna. All rights reserved. The content of these pages may not be transmitted without permission and without citing the source