English
03.08.2025
21:00:00
DODIK: I DO NOT WANT TO FORGIVE THE SUFFERING OF SERBS IN OPERATION STORM

SREMSKI KARLOVCI, AUGUST 3 /SRNA/ – Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik states he does not want to forgive the suffering of Serbs during the criminal Operation Storm, but emphasized that the Krajina Serbs who survived it keep giving strength to the Serb people today.
“Suffering outside of the trenches did not have to happen. We were being killed simply because we belong to the Serb people,” Dodik said in Sremski Karlovci during the commemoration of the Day of Remembrance for all Serbs who were killed and expelled during Croatia’s criminal Operation Storm. Those who survived the criminal Operation Storm, Dodik says, are living proof that Croatia did not succeed. Didok has said the military Operation Storm was planned by the then U.S. administration of Bill Clinton, and that it ended in an exodus in a way that there is no realistic chance for Serbs to return to Croatia. “They fed us the story that they were peacekeepers - not just in Croatia, but in BiH too,” Dodik said. Tonight, Republika Srpska and Serbia are jointly marking the Day of Remembrance for all Serbs killed and expelled during Croatia’s criminal pOeration Storm in Sremski Karlovci. The programme titled “Storm is a Pogrom – We Remember Forever” is taking place at Branko Radičević Square, in the presence of the top officials from Republika Srpska and Serbia. The criminal Operation Storm began on August 4, 1995, with an offensive by the Croatian Army and Police, along with HVO units, in the areas of Banija, Lika, Kordun, and north Dalmatia. The next day, August 5, Croatian forces entered the nearly abandoned town of Knin and raised the Croatian flag, while convoys of refugees were crossing Serb-controlled territories in BiH heading toward Serbia. According to "Veritas", more than 220,000 Serbs were expelled during the Storm. 1,903 names are registered as killed or missing during and after the operation - of whom 1,247 /66%/ were civilians, around three-quarters of whom were over 60 years old. The International Court of Justice, in its February 2015 verdict, classified Operation Storm as ethnic cleansing but not as genocide, although global experts in the field argue that the operation had all the elements of genocide.
English
2 hours ago

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik emphasized that Petar Kočić taught the Serbs that whenever they made the histo...
5 hours ago

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS
SARAJEVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers Staša Košarac emphasized that Milorad Dodik is the choice of the Serb people...
9 hours ago

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED
BIJELJINA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - In a heroic operation by the Republika Srpska Army on this day in 1992, 7,500 Serbs from Smoluća, Tinja, and Potpeć were...
10 hours ago

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Association of Women War Victims, Božica Rajilić, stated that BiH is an impossible s...
10 hours ago

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The director of the Republic Center for Research of War, War Crimes and the Search for Missing Persons, Viktor Nuždić, emp...
11 hours ago

GRAORAC: RETURN THE PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING TO THE ENTITY LEVEL
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Organization of Families of Captured and Fallen Soldiers and Missing Civilians, Isid...